Monday, February 13, 2017

Day 4 - Code Red....

Day 4 and what an emotional day it has been!!!  This challenge is catching up to me and today was proof.  There is no blaming my allergies on this one but I am in a fragile state.  I did not realize taking away my routine, food preferences and transportation would have this much of an affect on me.  But it definitely has.  Good thing hugs are free!!!

I was planning on taking the bus this morning so I can tell everyone about my experience.  As I sat at home looking at the schedule, it felt like I was looking at the DaVinci Code.  I could not figure out the times or where I would be dropped off for that fact.  I use to take the bus in Winnipeg and truly loved a bus ride where I got to listen to my music stare out my window and watch the world.  I never found their schedule too difficult and Winnipeg is much larger then Kenora...how can I not figure this out?!?!  All in all I woke up late and had to drive!  I could not imagine walking today as I am still physically and emotionally exhausted from the weekend.

Starting back at work on Monday without my routine and for unforeseen circumstances I could not handle my emotions this day. 

My challenge of the day, "Bank charges $3.00".  Shoot!! I spent my $3.00 winnings on coffee on day 1.  It did not even cross my mind to save it, all I thought was woohoo $3.00, that's nothing!!  Well today it is something.  Here is my budget as of late:

Food: $33.75
Transportation: $4.00
Socks/snack: $7.76
Bank Charges: $3.00
Remainder of Budget: $6.49 (realistically I probably wouldn't even have this as I did not take an account the things I already have in my home, cleaning supplies, bathrooms supplies, etc.)
I did not take an account of my phone but I guarantee I would probably not have it on at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.