Well readers, day 4 is at an end. First off Happy Valentines Day. I made it through the full day without chocolate and coffee!! After yesterday's emotional day I woke up this morning ready to tackle the day. I really wish I could of had an amazing experience or helpful knowledge to give to you today but I have nothing. I had a crazy day at work and completely forgot about lunch and worked late. I did day dream about coffee all day....
My challenge card of the day was "The OW requires you to do one hour of volunteering. You must complete this by the end of the challenge". I saw this and had some panic set in. As some of you know Hockey Day in Canaad is starting this week and I am in the midst of helping out. I thought, where am I going to find the time to do this? This was upsetting because this is suppose to be such a rewarding challenge to have. Giving back, helping out, it is something we should all take the time to do. I may not of completed this challenge card today but I do plan on volunteering and helping out at one of the amazing places the girls and I went to.
I left worked and went to no frills to get
myself a valentine frozen pizza for $2.97.
I have been having a lot of discussion with people who comment on the blog and I am happy it is making people think and take the time to look at the things they have.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.